Access myRENOSI for your profile, cloud storage, and 990 wizard.
Sign in to access member resources.
Support Group Operations
- QuickStart Guide
- PBUSA Fact Sheet
- Booster Club Budgeting 101
- Working Together for Success: Getting the School/Booster Club Relationship Right
- ParliPro Basics
- Sample Bylaws Generator
- Tips and Strategies for Meetings
- Sample Meeting Minutes
- Sample Budget
- Booster Club Lifecycle Checklist
- Guide to Conducting an Internal Financial Review
- Smooth Transitions: Organizing Your Booster Club Records
- Smooth Transitions: Five Tips for Changing Booster Club Officers
- Sample Financial Controls for School Support Organizations
- Sample Call for Board Nominations
- Sample Board Nomination Form
IRS and 501(c)(3)
State Nonprofit Resources
DIY Guides NEW!
- DIY - Guide for Obtaining an EIN
- DIY - Filing Articles of Incorporation for a Nonprofit Corporation
- DIY - How to File a Charity Registration
- DIY - Guide for Obtaining State Sales Tax Exemption
- DIY - Guide for Obtaining State Income/Franchise Tax Exemption
- DIY - Getting Your Books and Records Organized So You Are Ready to Fill Out IRS Form 990EZ or Form 990
- DIY - Guide for Filling Out IRS Form 990
- DIY - Filing a Corporate Annual Report
GET THE BOOK
PBUSA’s founder, Sandra Pfau Englund’s book, School Fundraising: So Much More than Cookie Dough, has been called the “booster club Bible” by many school volunteers who have it on hand for all their meetings. Get your copy of the book today.
Or ask your local book store to order a copy.